The present day Danielís Chevrolet began in a general store in Twin City in 1926. Mr. Marlow Daniels owned a general store and would bring Chevrolets from Swainsboro and offer them for sale to his customers in Twin City. Marlow and a man named Rice co-owned the venture at that time.
Mr. Daniels later bought out Mr. Rice and became the sole owner of what would become Daniels Chevrolet. He established a Chevrolet dealership in Swainsboro in 1930. Mr. Danielís was joined in business by his son, Arthur Daniels, in the 1930s. In the early 1940s the Daniels added Oldsmobile to their line. They also sold Fiat automobiles during this time.